Project Operation Specialist
Monthly Salary: 15,000 - 21,000
Job Position: Project Operation Specialist
Aarav Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.
110, Millennium Plaza, Sakinaka Tele Exchange Ln, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
Project Operations Specialist-1
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, tech savvy, enthusiastic self-starter individuals, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to collaborate effectively across functions with passion and enthusiasm; having high level of communication and visualization abilities; with persistence and customer centricity.
The ‘Project Operations Specialist-1’ will be responsible for planning and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, expenditures, organizing and participating in client meetings, and ensuring that project deliveries are made in a timely manner. He /She should be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have impressing verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Job type: full time
Job location: Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
Salary: upto 21k
- Analyse project requirements and identify the products and personnel required to complete respective projects.
- Determine Project Priorities and ascertain which projects are most essential to the business , on-date, and allocate resources based on project priorities
- Receive Regular Updates from all staff assigned to various projects and analyse these updates to identify potential problems that may keep projects from being completed on time and within budget; i.e. assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and reporting of project performance to management through the gathering, analysing, and summarizing of project data; including project schedules, quality, scope, work effort hours, budgets and expenditures., for keeping projects on schedule and on budget, and to meet required quality and performance standards, and ensure customer delight
- Monitor project scope changes , understand impacts, and escalate if any significant impacts of out-of-scope aspects, and seek relevant guidance from management; and provide performance inputs for personnel working on various projects
- Ensuring projects workflows adhere to organizational guidelines and project management practices, and ensure that all relevant documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Conduct project kick-off meeting, update project charter and undertake project set-up activities, towards for fulfilling success criteria and objectives
- Coordinate preparation of internal and external reports through gathering, analysing, and summarizing data and information from the project; and create visual and written presentations regarding the status of projects
- Provide support to management, working with cross-functional teams for proper set up of new work orders, and driving overall company-wide productivity improvements.
- Organize, attend and participate in client meetings, with special focus on improving client relationships, anticipating needs before they arise, recognizing issues/events affecting delivery, and thoroughly understanding customer expectations while presenting feasible solutions to meet them
- Coordinate administrative/supportive services to help manage day-to-day operations, and provide administrative support, as may be needed, including engaging with clients, responding to phone calls and emails; create reports and memos, organize events, and conduct employee engagement activities with emphasis on learning and development
- Facilitate project meetings, and cross functional meetings, and create minutes/action notes and follow-up, as needed
- Utilize Agile and Lean practices, to ensure effective project management and operational excellence
- Identify opportunities for improvements, conduct root cause analysis, determine corrective actions and preventive actions, and follow-up for logical conclusion and/or implementations; and drive continual improvements initiatives; utilizing Agile and Lean tools, techniques, and practices
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related technical field
- Additional certifications in project management, Agile and Lean practices/techniques, preferred
- Typically 3 to 5 years of IT operations experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate across teams, customers, and specified project designers/developers
- Experience in project management, product/service quality, and in Agile and/or Lean practices
- Exceptional analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deductive reasoning skills.
- High level of energy, self-motivation, and a strong customer focus.
- Must be proficient MS Office and exhibit advanced skills in MS Excel, including formulas and macro writing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects through complete lifecycle and drive to completion.
- Good leadership skills and the ability to present a professional image to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks.
- Superior problem solving ability; and ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures