Job Position: Graphic Designer
Aarav Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.
110, Millennium Plaza, Sakinaka Tele Exchange Ln, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
Aarav Infotech is seeking a talented full-time Graphic Designer. The role would suit an individual with 2 to 3 years of experience in an agency environment who would like to take their career to the next level. The successful candidate will be part of a growing digital team delivering first-class user experiences to a global audience.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Job type: Full time
Location: Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, banners, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Design visual concepts by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Handle clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that the final design reflects client specifications.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/ CoralDraw/Illustrator/Sketch/InDesign/
- Should have a portfolio of his past creations
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- An Environment to Learn, Experience, and Grow
- Friendly Corporate Work Life
- 2 Lac of Mediclaim Benefit
- Corporate Leave Benefits