Job Position: SEO Associate
Aarav Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.
110, Millennium Plaza, Sakinaka Tele Exchange Ln, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
We are looking for a dedicated SEO Associate with an experience of 2+ years who is willing raise their career graph in the field of Digital Marketing and SEO. The successful candidate will be a part of the Aarav Infotech team delivering world-class user experiences to the global audience.
Experience: Fresher to 1 year
Job type: Full time
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s (Digital Marketing Specialization)
- Successfully execute SEO tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and metadata, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
- Create content strategy for newly acquired properties in conjunction with Content Manager and Marketing partners..
- Provide conversion-focused analysis and planning of site strategy.
- Follow compliance guidelines specific to vertical market(s), and avoid black hat techniques that would adversely impact customer websites.
- Continually evaluate and improve effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic, and backlinks
- Present substantiated recommendations for changes that have a direct bearing on results.
- Follow best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication, and tracking and reporting of KPIs.
- Devise methods to track and improve site performance, and present SEO performance reports.
- Good Communication skills
- Proficient knowledge on SEO techniques and tools
- Experience/knowledge in Google Analytics and PPC will be a plus point
- Passionate towards Digital Marketing and SEO
- Ability to work in deadlines
- Career oriented
- Solution oriented
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- An Environment to Learn, Experience, and Grow
- Friendly Corporate Work Life
- 2 Lac of Mediclaim Benefit
- Corporate Leave Benefits