Business Development Associate- Digital Marketing Solutions
Job Position: Business Development Associate- Digital Marketing Solutions
Aarav Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.
110, Millennium Plaza, Sakinaka Tele Exchange Ln, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
We are looking for a dedicated Business Development Professional with experience of 2+ years in IT Sales. The successful candidate will be a part of the Aarav Infotech team delivering world-class user experiences to the global audience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling Digital Marketing solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra and Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: 18k to 25k + Incentive
- Meeting Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Sales Targets
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Ability to handle Sales Requests from Clients on Phone and Email
- Should be a motivated self-starter and like working on fast-paced projects
- Prepare detailed quotations and commercial proposals for clients. Negotiate with customers.
- responsible for handling the complete sales cycle from calling customers, meeting, presentation, follow-up, closing deals.
- Identifies leads by prospecting, evaluating, researching, and analyzing business opportunities.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and meeting as per schedule
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the IT services being considered are suitable.
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals/targets.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to write reports and proposals.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Follow through with leads and issues provided by Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service teams.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly reports.
Report and Feedback
Required to prepare reports with feedback to the upper management.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Must have sound knowledge in Digital Marketing
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Fluent in English, Hindi
- Friendly work environment
- Performance-based incentive
- Mediclaim benefits